OUR STANDARD DESIGN FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL DREDGING PROJECT
So far over 50 units have been built of the System 2002 model, and its predecessor, the System 2000.
The established system 2002 is an extensively standardized suction dredger model featuring a light, compact design with high quality Equipment. Standard features of the series includes an optimised suction pipe automation system, optional extras, and dredging pumps with nominal diameters from 200 mm to 400 mm.
Despite our standard designs, the configuration of your suction dredger can be flexibly adapted to your specifications and requirements.
The optimized arrangement of the assemblies reduces friction losses in the suction and pressure pipes, increasing the amount of solid material dredged.
The spacious cabin is positioned above the suction pipe on a raised platform, thus offering the operating personnel an optimal 360° view.
In order to counteract the trend of rising energy costs, it is worthwhile in the long run to operate even relatively small suction dredger systems using a medium-voltage power supply. With conventional 400 V- supply, significant voltage drops occur, particularly with cables over 200 m in length. Our version with fully integrated transformer station offers you the solution to this problem.
System 2002 datasheet
- Jet equipment as series standard
- Optimized productivity and energy efficiency
- Optimized suction pipe automation system / improved suction pipe control
- Frequency-controlled suction pipe winch, where required, manual control at various speeds is possible
- Depth measurement system integrated into suction pipe winch
- On-board crane, electric or manual
- Security package (window latches, door latch, alarm system)
- Rear winches
- GPS extraction control system
- Cabin air suspension
- max. conveying distance 500 m
- max. conveying rate 25 m
- max. extraction depth 1000 tph
- max. particle size 200 mm
Suction dredger systems in comparison
SYSTEM 2002Lightweight and compact:
- Jet device as standard equipment
- Optimized automatic suction tube control
- Frequency controlled suction pipe winch
- Depth measurement integrated in intake manifold winch
- Depth measurement integrated in suction pipe winch
- Designed for dredging depths up to 30 m
- Positioning of the dredger pump in the folding lifting pontoon
- Energy conservation, ease of service, occupational and operational safety
- Accessibility of critical components
- Use of the modular system developed for the contract dredging industry
- Working depths up to 80 m
- Complete drive unit can be lowered up to 20 m
- Pump type WRX 200-400
- For extremely hard and cohesive deposits
- Working dephts up to 40 m
- Pumpe type WRX 200-400
Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
58453 Witten / Germany
58453 Witten / Germany
+49 2302 969 0